Image Map

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Mother's Day

Happy May!! May the 4th be with you!! Ha ha! Took me a while to get that when I first read it and I have a house full of boys!!

Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend!! Can someone please tell me how to slow down the rest of the year!! We need a slow motion button on life so we can fit everything in!

We are busy getting ready to surprise our moms with an awesome necklace...

and an adorable card! We created this card craftivity to help show our MOMs how much they mean to us!



Let us know what you think! We will pick a few friends, who leave us a comment, to share with! Don't forget to leave your email address!

 I survived the 26.2 Rock N Roll Marathon in Nashville, Tennessee last weekend! Wow- the SUN... The HILLS.. and not to mention 26.2 really long miles!! It was tough but awesome! Just so thankful to be able to run! It's such good therapy! Here are some pictures of my friend and I- before and after 26.2!



2 comments:

  1. I have never seen a necklace like that before...cute idea! Alicia atmalec@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alicia. Sorry to be confusing. The necklace we make is out of sculpty clay. It has each moms' initial. Super cute. Will post a picture. The shoe craftivity is the card. On each shoe is a sentence starter like; I think you are beautiful when... I think you are funny when... Sending it your way. Let us know what you think.

      Delete