Image Map

Sunday, December 4, 2016

SDE Georgia Kindergarten Conference

We are so excited to be heading to Atlanta THIS Tuesday for the SDE Georgia Kindergarten Conference.  We presented 1 session last year and had so much fun.  We are more than excited to be presenting 4 sessions this year!  Woot!  Woot!  

We hope we'll be seeing many of your there.  Here is a preview of just 2 of our sessions.  We plan on blogging about some of the topics once we head back home later this week.  



We'll also be sharing some EXCITING news about a partnership with ESGI Software!  You don't want to miss out on the great deals heading your way.  Check back soon when we can share all of the details!

13 comments:

  1. Pretty! This was a really wonderful post. Thank you for your provided information. 파워볼


    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day! I could have sworn I’ve been to your blog before but after going through many of the articles I realized it’s new to me. 온라인경마

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something which I think I would never understand 성인야설 . It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.립카페

    ReplyDelete
  5. But he's trying none the less 타이마사지. I've been using Movable-type on a variety of websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to another platform. I have heard good things about . Is there a way I can import all my word press posts into it? Any help would be really appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there and thank you for your information 안마– I've definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this website, since I experienced to reload the site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK?

    ReplyDelete