Image Map

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Winners! and Owwwww!

OK...so a big shout out to the sweet followers who left their comments about our Common Core Math Pack!  The pack was up for grabs for 3 of our followers who left comments.  We had several comments, but only 4 folks left their email addresses!

How could we POSSIBLY pick just 3 and leave one follower out????  We CAN'T...so all 4 of you ladies get the pack!!!!!   Woo-hoo!  We LOVE giving stuff away!

Hope you ladies enjoy the pack.  Please let us know what you like, what you would change, anything you want to let us know.

On another note...I hope you know just how much I love you people.  I actually had to go up 1,000 12 stairs to get up here to the computer...and I am telling you that was a LABOR of LOVE!   Every stinkin part of me is hurting today after 13.2 miles of mud, muck, 20lb. sandbags, mud pits, barbed wire, lakes, 8 foot walls...Seriously...who signs me up for this craziness?  Oh wait...that would be me!  People...I need help!


 BEFORE:  Nice and clean and scratch free and bruise free and all body parts still attached!

AFTER:  OWWWWWWWWWWW!  Please don't make me move, cough, sneeze, or do ANYTHING else that will make me cry like a blubbering heap of a once human!  Seriously...crazy...cuh-ra-zy...but SO MUCH FUN!

Hope you all had a super weekend that DID NOT involve a pulled hammy! :)

3 comments:

  1. I hope you mean "yay" to being a winner and NOT to my sad state of pitifulness... That would just be mean! ;) Hope you love the pack!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! :) Thank you for the AWESOME math pack!! I can't wait to dig into it. I love that there are so many ten-frames! I hope you're able to rest and recover quickly. I admire your athleticism...looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete