Image Map

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Back to School GALORE for Kinders! I'm in LOVE!

Woo-hoo!  We FINALLY finished up our newest unit JUST for KINDERS!

And I have to say I have a little crush!  You know when you have a picture in your head of something you want to create, and well...it turns out all CRAY-CRAY and you are like, "That was NOT what it looked like in my head!"  Yeah...been there, done that!

So this project ACTUALLY turned out like what was in my head...can I get an "AMEN!"

I can't wait to get back to school and start working on these writing, math, and emergent readers with my kiddos!  I think they will love them, but more so I think they will be great for keeping kiddos engaged with meaningful and appropriate activities AND we'll be building our class community all the while!

Here are a couple of my favorite things!

PROJECTS that BUILD COMMUNITY
This project may also be purchased separate from the pack!
This flap book project has kiddos drawing and writing about themselves, their classmates, teachers, and a little about their 1st week in kindergarten.  These make great hall displays and a nice keepsake for families!

EMERGENT READERS
and
GETTING TO KNOW ME

 WRITING, GETTING TO KNOW MY
CLASSMATES, and MORE!

Grab these 2 CUTIES for FREE!


This pack is ON SALE TODAY for only $4.00...that's 50% off...woot! woot!

Be sure and come back tomorrow!  We have a BIG giveaway with products from some of your favorite sellers up for grabs!  Have an awesome Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. This looks sooo amazing! Super cute! But, I love all your stuff! Karla (aka Kinder Karla but now Karla's Kreations)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww! Thanks Karla! Been missing you around here! Glad to know your name change too! Hope you snagged the freebies!

      Delete
  2. hi! I m trying to purchase this but its 8 dolar, is there any coupon to get for 4?

    ReplyDelete